Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready for my close-up



5:54 p.m. - I have seen the light and I ain't going back. After plunging through what has to be the world's largest squeegie, I think this horribly bright light partially blinded me. The flash photography later would nearly finish the job. Aaah, the life of a celebrity. I'll get used to it.

So Doc Mallory pulled me out and separated me from Mom at 5:54 p.m. A whole battery of tests came up with the following results: a 7 and a 9 on my APGAR tests. Gets me ready for my Wunderlic test in 22 years.

They tell me I weigh 7 pounds and 5 ounces, but I'm planning on losing a little of that. Don't judge me. I'm 19.5 inches tall. They insist on saying "inches long," but I'll be standing in no time.

I couldn't believe they took photos of me with my hair looking like it did when I was born. I have dashing black curls, but they looked dreadful with all that product in it. Paul Mitchell it certainly was not.

They tell me I have dark blue eyes, but I can't see them. I know, strange right?

Other than that I'm pretty much just tired right now. And don't get me started on Mom... she's exhausted. She earned it though... thanks for the assist mom.

Hello world!

No comments:

Post a Comment