Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Auntie Whit comes to town



You wouldn’t believe how much of my parents’ conversation centers around my bodily fluids. What color, what consistency, how often, where it goes, who it gets on, how it does or doesn’t smell. I mean honestly, are they supposed to be the mature ones?

Moving on… got a special visit from Aunt Whitney (mom’s sister) and her friend Brett Monday night. I guess they saw pictures of me and saw me on the webcam and just had to make the last-minute, 7+-hour drive up from Kansas City. But really, can you blame ’em?

Whitney and I got some great cuddling time and she brought some sweet gifts. She also agreed to be my godmother, which is awesome. I know she’ll be a great role-model and spiritual tour guide for me.

In other news, my weight keeps dropping and although I look fabulous because of it, the experts are a bit concerned. After weighing 7 lb, 5 oz at birth, I’m down to 6 lb, 7.8 oz. Apparently, I’m not getting the proper nutrients and what-not. I nurse like a champ, but they want to keep an eye on it and put me on the scale again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment