Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Had my second trip to the zoo this weekend, but first trip to the Milwaukee Zoo. Neato.

Saw all kinds of animals with Nana, Papa, Mom and Dad. It was a part of Papa’s work annual convention. I only slept through part of it, honest.

In other news, I’ve decided that I don’t want to sleep for more than an hour at a time at night. For the last month or two I’ve had a pretty steady rhythm of getting up about once a night to nurse and then go back to sleep. Now, I’m up every hour or so… wailing.

Mom and Dad have tried this new torture devise of letting me, “cry it out,” they call it. They vastly underestimated my endurance. I proved I can cry longer than they can tolerate listening to me cry. I win.

Everybody’s hoping this anti-sleep thing is just a brief phase or growth spurt. We’ll see about that.

Reached my 14th week too by the way, but who's counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment