Saturday, July 17, 2010

First trip to the North Palace

Quick update about my week at the Stach cottage, aka “the North Palace.” Fun week doing all sorts of new things. Went on a pontoon boat, swam in a lake, watched the adults play fan ball (they’re odd) and horseshoes, did some puzzling, went on walks with Mom, Aunt Pam and Gigi and lots of cuddle time with Papa Rico, Whitney, Brett and the whole gang.

Beautiful country up there. Can’t wait until I’m older and can start fishing with Rico.

I suffered from some pretty serious stuffiness at night and in the morning though. Not sure if it’s early allergies developing, or if I have a cold or what, but it wasn’t fun. Made for a few tough nights for me and my parents.

Plus, Mom and Dad only brought some cheesy little travel-sized “booger hunter” that didn’t work at all. They left the nice one at home… silly folks.

When we got back to Madison on Friday I got to meet my favorite musician (other than the white noise maker in my crib) Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons. They were playing at the Terrace and Mom and Dad let me hang out with the band before the concert for a bit. Then I had to go home to bed with Gigi and Rico.

Gotta work on getting one of those Wandering Sons onesies. I hear chicks dig 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment