Thursday, July 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Speaking of things I like, here are a few of my favorite things as I reach the three-month pole…

- I like to suck on the knuckle on my index finger, not the thumb, just the index knuckle… I’m working on the whole fist
- Also sucking on blankets and pacifiers too… sooooo basically I just like to put things in my mouth
- Ceiling fans. No explanation needed right? They’re just awesome
- Talking to people, especially ladies (va-va-voom)
- Diaper changes… all eyes on me
- My new Bumbo seat
- My Brewers mobile… could stare at that for like minutes (my attention span is short, what do you want from me?)
- Being swaddled at night – haven’t quite mastered the arm control yet, so the flailing wakes me
- Being outside
- A magazine ad for Honda cars – can’t really explain why, but boy do I love looking at that page
- The white noise maker in my crib… huuussshhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment