Monday, August 16, 2010

First Photo-shoot

Celebrated Mom’s birthday by getting a tattoo. Yeah, that’s right… I’m a bad-mamma-jamma.

Okay, okay, no it’s not real. Dad put it on me before Mom woke up and surprised her with it. I think she liked it and was probably relieved it wasn’t real.

Dad, Aunt Pam and I took Mom out to dinner to celebrate her big day.

She turned 30 (shhh). She’s taking it well though. I’m told age is a state of mind and she probably feels like she’s 25. Although… Aunt Roxanne says you age 10 years in your child’s first year. So where does leave Mom then? 35? Nevermind, don’t tell her I said that.

I also had my first photo-shoot recently. Let me re-phrase that, my first photo-shoot with a real photographer. My parents shoot a gadzillion photos every day, but this one was legit.

We were in Appleton for a weekend and stopped by Lindy and John’s house. We walked to Erb Park with them and John took some pics of yours truly.

Click here for all the pics…

No comments:

Post a Comment