Sunday, October 3, 2010

And then man discovered FIRE

Fall is here and we celebrated by heading to the North Palace in Minocqua for a weekend while Daddy went to Michigan State with the Badgers.

Several memorable things transpired in the northwoods, but perhaps the most influential was a new discovery. Something that could change my life. For the first time... I saw FIRE!

Rumor is I’m a third generation pyro. Grandpa Rico and Daddy have an unhealthy love for fire and I think I’ve already inherited it. I couldn’t take my eyes off the campfire and the fireplace. Simply mesmerizing.

The other huge milestone from the weekend… food! I tried bananas and loved them. Sweet potatoes on the other hand… not so good. I’d still rather stick with milk, but something tells me this food thing is here to stay.

My amazing case of bed head (pictured at right) was also noteworthy.
Other than that we took lots of walks outside and played in the leaves for the first time. The lake was too cold to swim, so it there was lots of indoor time and shopping. Where’s dad when I need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment